- Findings show that the most growth is coming from Asian countries in terms of university applications and even as China and India feature the markets most, the appearance of Vietnam and Nepal as emerging players is surprising.
- Moreover, Canada is predicted to receive more Indian students with an increase of 40,000 by 2025 in comparison to 2019. The special visa processes that Canada has is expected to increase its market share of Indian students.
- Despite the fallout of Brexit, 85,000 more international students are expected to study from the EU in the UK. WU predicts that it will overtake both Malaysia and Vietnam thereby entering the top three list of inbound markets for student mobility.
- Nepal’s outbound student mobility rate increased from 9.1% in 2015 to 22.8% in 2021 and the country’s worst earthquake in 80 years has had an impact on its education sector. Another country where outbound mobility is greater is Kazakhstan which is predicted to become an influential market in coming years growing from under 80,000 to over 100,000 by 2025.
- However, the main outbound mobility comes from Chinese students and it is expected that the Chinese government will definitely continue to offer strong support and encourage international collaborations. Australia, Canada and the US are also predicted to reclaim their dominance within half of the decade.
To know about Career Counselling services in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !