- 70% to 75% importance will be given to board examination score and the remaining 25% to 30% importance will be given to Central University Common Entrance Test this academic year for admissions to undergraduate courses of over 40 central universities.
- This move is taken to ensure fairness in the cut-off race while valuing the board examination score. The first common entrance test is scheduled to be held in June and the 42 central universities will offer admissions based on CUCET this year.
- CUCET is a three-hour computer-based examination and will consist of two parts; the first part to test language proficiency and the second part to test the subject knowledge chosen for admissions. The combination of subjects will be consistent with the streams offered in Class 11 and 12.
To know about College Admissions in India and more information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !