- The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship inaugurated 33 Extension Centres for students in partnership with the Indira Gandhi National Open University. These extension centres are aimed at strengthening the vocational and technical training framework which will help the country\’s youth who are undertaking skill and trade-based programs.
- The programmes are being offered through the network of 2,140 Logistics Skill Councils which will provide new opportunities to candidates who are aiming at upgrading their knowledge and skills by joining IGNOU.
- The Secretary of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship started that India\’s young demographic dividend is its biggest asset and there is a need to provide the youth of the country with meaningful pathways such as to receive quality high education as well as skills and vocational training.
- This initiative is set to provide greater social and economic mobility for our youth and the youth of the nation are encouraged to acquire skill and trade-based knowledge from various NSTI, ITIs, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Kendras and Jan Shikshan Sansthans so that their skills will be advanced.
- A project steering committee will be established to monitor and review the progress of the course with representatives from both MSDE and IGNOU.
To know about College Admissions in India and more information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !