- Out of 9687 applications, Notre Dame selected 1675 applications at an acceptance rate of 17.3% in the early restrictive action decisions that came out on December 16. The applications received this year have been increased a significant amount from 7744 applications last year.
- The Restrictive Early Action Applicant pool represents the highest-calibre students as the applicants are advised to apply under REA only if they are certain if the application is the strongest. The University has found a 10% increase in the first generation as well as low-income students along with the students of colour in REA.
- Top universities are being made more accessible and Notre Dame works in showing the way it deals with the changing world. Out of 9687 applications, 1599 applicants were deferred and thus, they will undergo another round of review along with the regular decision applications.
- 50% of the applicants this year went test-optional and these test-optional students accounted for 30% of the accepted applications. Test optional was already in the plan even before Covid-19 as the test scores weren’t making much of an impact due to the holistic reviewing process.
- Over 26500 applications were received by Notre Dame in the regular decision applications which is a 12% increase from last year. The increase in the applications is due to the development of reputation during the pandemic years.
- There is an increase of 21% in the first-generation student applications, 16% increase in colour applications in the US and 32% increase in applications from international students in regular decision applications. Nearly 13% of the regular decision applications will be accepted into Notre Dame.
To know about College Admissions in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !