- Florida State University has seen the record number of first-year applications for the sixth consecutive year. The university has admitted over 17,000 students under priority admissions which sees diversity with students from all 50 states and 42 countries around the world.
- 79% of the admitted students come from the state of Florida with all the 67 countries represented. The quality of academic programs, great value, successful student outcomes and the supportive student environment of FSU has not gone unnoticed.
- FSU has received more than 74,000 first-year applications for 2022 which is greater than last years total of 66,033 applications. This year’s total application is expected to surpass 75,000 as prospective students can submit the application until March 1, 2022.
- There is a 157% increase in applications since 2016 and this year’s students admitted make up the most academically accomplished class in Florida State’s History. The top three areas of study for which the students were admitted are business, biological science and engineering.
- 3,703 students are first-generation learners and 1,940 students are from rural communities from the admitted students. However, FSU is now facing a tough task in selecting the students from an accomplished applicant pool.
- 5,000 students who applied for priority admission received a deferral to the regular decision but will be given full consideration for admission and must not be discouraged. FSU expects to enrol 6,200 first-year students approximately and students with admission notices have until May 1 to confirm their decision to attend FSU.
To know about Career Counselling services in India and more Information like this make sure to register yourself at Collzy now !